Cybern Consulting Group provides high quality technical support role that implements strong interpersonal and administrative skills to ensure resolutions to hardware, software, and procedural processes. Responsibilities to include:
- Provide resolutions for associates by isolating problems, researching solutions, and conducting them through corrective steps.
- Properly document accurate and detailed information regarding issues, troubleshooting steps, and resolutions or escalations.
- Utilize probing questions to detect the root cause of an issue to initiate a specific troubleshooting process.
- Investigate current system information, updates, and outages to stay current with policies and procedures.
- Maintain strong verbal communication and customer service skills under escalations of emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Execute an accurate and efficient troubleshooting process to conclude resolutions for each issue.
- Identify and reports problem trends with analysts to track and resolve current, and future problems.
- Provide technical support to corporate associates via email and other means of communication.